The new AMD FirePro™ S9050 server GPUs are designed to meet demanding server performance and reliability requirements. Featuring a passive thermal cooling solution, the S9050 is capable of delivering up to 3.23 TFLOPS of peak single-precision and up to 806 GFLOPS of peak double-precision floating-point performance, features 12GB of ultrafast GDDR5 memory, full ECC memory support, consumes 225W of maximum power and features support for SMBus temperature reporting at boot up.
• Efficient compute performance through AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, the first GPU architecture expressly built with compute workloads in mind.
• Up to 3.23 TFLOPS of peak single-precision and 806 GFLOPS of peak double-precision floating-point performance.
• 12GB GDDR5 ultrafast memory.
• Error correcting code (ECC) memory to ensure computation precision and accuracy (internal and external support).
• OpenCL™ 1.2 support; OpenCL 1.2 conformance expected.
• Passively thermal design for deployment in rackmount and blade servers, and PCIe® expansion chassis.
• AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture: The world's first 28 nm GPU architecture, GCN is designed for high utilization, high throughput and multitasking. It's the only discrete graphics architecture compatible with the x86 programming model, paving the way for future software and hardware integration.
• 12GB GDDR5 memory: Features a 384-bit memory interface and up to 264GB/s memory bandwidth. Helps improve overall workload speed and system responsiveness, especially when working with large amounts of data.
• Energy-efficient design: AMD FirePro™ consumes 225W at maximum power and features intelligent power monitoring and management technologies. AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle.
• AMD PowerTune technology: AMD PowerTune technology is an intelligent system that performs real-time analysis of applications that utilize a GPU. In the event that an application is not making the most of the power available to the GPU, AMD PowerTune can improve that application's performance by raising the GPU's clock speed by up to 30% – automatically.
• AMD STREAM technology: Powers the ecosystem that enables AMD FirePro™ S-Series server cards to be used for compute intensive workflows leveraging the massively parallel processing power of AMD GPUs, and accelerates many applications beyond just graphics.
• Passive cooling: Designed for silent operation and simplifies thermal design for server environments.
• Error correcting code (ECC) memory: Helps ensure the accuracy of computations by correcting single or double bit errors as a result of naturally occurring background radiation.
• Support for OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 11 and OpenGL® 4.3: Support for latest industry standard APIs enables optimal performance in leading applications; OpenCL 1.2 conformance expected.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 12GB AMD FirePro S9050, Server GPU, 384-bit GDDR5, 3.23 TFLOPS, EEC Memory Support, Passive Cooling, 1xDisplayPort . Please choose from the list below.