Three options offer the design, reliability, performance and quality you've come to expect from Samsung the most trusted name in memory.
The high-quality metal casing of the BAR offers a modern look and durability, while the streamlined, ergonomic design makes the drive easier to use. And with Samsung's reliability, data stays safe.
This new suite of slim and sophisticated USB flash drives offers robust NAND flash technology, 5-proof durability and a 5-year warranty.
Samsung continues to stay ahead of the industry, with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for fast data transfer and backup, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0. The no-bulk, metallic design of the BAR offers aesthetic appeal, while the larger key ring hole is practical, preventing loss of important data. Features Samsung USB flash drives protect stored content, even in harsh conditions:
• Waterproof - Up to 72 hours in seawater.
• Temperature-proof - Operating temperature from 0C to 60C (32F to 140F).
• Magnet-proof - Magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner.
• Shock-proof - Extremely high levels of shock, up to 1,500g. (g=gravitational acceleration).
• X-ray-proof - Airport X-ray machines.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0330 (7267864)
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.