Kingston 128GB DT100 DataTraveler G3 USB 3.0 Storage Flash drive
128GB Kingston DT100 G3 USB 3.0 DataTraveler G3 Flash / Pen Drive, 100MB/s Read, 10MB/s Write
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
DT100G3 features a sleek, cost-effective design to make the transition to a satisfying USB 3.0 experience a minimal investment. Available in capacities from 8GB–128GB, DT100G3 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and has five-year warranty. Future-proof your portable storage now!
Features • Stylish black-on-black, sliding cap design.
• Ideal USB 3.0 starter storage device.
• From 8GB to 128GB.
• Next-generation portable storage now.
• Transfer music, video and more – quickly and easily!
• Ideal for everyday use at work, home or school.
• Compliant — with USB 3.0 specifications.
• Dual Compatibility — USB 3.0 connectivity; backward compatible to USB 2.0.
• Customizable — Co-Logo program available.
• Guaranteed — five-year warranty, free technical support.
• Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
• Speed: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB: 100MB/s read, 10MB/s write
• Dimensions: 60mm x 21.2mm x10mm
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
• Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
|Edition||DataTraveler 100 G3|
|Max. Random Read 4K|
|Max. Random Write 4K|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 10 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.