Kingston 128GB DT100 DataTraveler G3 USB 3.0 Storage Flash drive
DT100G3 features a sleek, cost-effective design to make the transition to a satisfying USB 3.0 experience a minimal investment. Available in capacities from 8GB–128GB, DT100G3 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and has five-year warranty. Future-proof your portable storage now!
Features • Stylish black-on-black, sliding cap design.
• Ideal USB 3.0 starter storage device.
• From 8GB to 128GB.
• Next-generation portable storage now.
• Transfer music, video and more – quickly and easily!
• Ideal for everyday use at work, home or school.
• Compliant — with USB 3.0 specifications.
• Dual Compatibility — USB 3.0 connectivity; backward compatible to USB 2.0.
• Customizable — Co-Logo program available.
• Guaranteed — five-year warranty, free technical support.
• Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
• Speed: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB: 100MB/s read, 10MB/s write
• Dimensions: 60mm x 21.2mm x10mm
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
• Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
|Edition||DataTraveler 100 G3|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.