Kingston 128GB DT Elite G2 Meal USB 3.0 Flash Pen Drive Stick
Kingston’s DataTraveler® Elite G2 is a stylish Flash drive with enough capacity to transfer movies, pictures, and work files wherever you go. This drive is compliant with the USB 3.1 Gen 13 (USB 3.0) specification and delivers incredible performance to save time when transferring videos, photos and other large files. The metal casing is shock and water resistant so you can be confident bringing your data with you.
The sleek design of the DataTraveler Elite G2 complements any compatible device and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 to allow users to migrate to USB 3.0 in the future. It is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
• Quicker file transfers compared to standard USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 2.0 devices.
• Shock and water resistant metal casing with removable cap.
• LED status indicator. Features • USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Support: Quickly access, edit and transfer files.
• Sleek Design: Complements any compatible device.
• LED Indicator: Lets you know when your drive is active.
• Metal Casing: Its durable zinc alloy die-cast metal casing is shock and water resistant, ideal for taking data on the go.
|Edition||DataTraveler Elite G2|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A|
|Read Speed||180 MB/s|
|Write Speed||70 MB/s|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Notes||Shock & Water Resistant Zinc Alloy Casing|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 01932 738950
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.