Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 128GB USB 3.1 Gen1 Memory Stick/Drive
128GB Corsair Flash Voyager GTX USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Pendrive, Black, 460MB/s Read, 460MB/s Write, 33k/40k IOPS, PC/Mac
• Amazing Performance: High-speed 3D NAND memory unlocks read speeds up to 460MB/second and write speeds up to 460MB/second letting you copy even large files in seconds.
• Massive Capacity: Available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities.
• Premium Design: Premium rugged zinc-alloy housing with aluminium accents protects your data in style.
• Widely Compatible: Optimized for USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 for future-proof and backwards compatibility.
• CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Ready: Format, partition and optimize drive performance with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software.
• Universal Operating System Compatibility: Works on Windows 7, 8.1, 10, macOS and Linux with no driver installation needed.
|Edition||Flash Voyager GTX USB 3.1|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A|
|Read Speed||460 MB/s|
|Write Speed||460 MB/s|
|Max. Random Read 4K||33,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||40,000 IOPS|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Notes||*Read/Write Speeds Tested w/ ATTO Disk Benchmark v2.46 & IOMeter 1.1.0|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.