Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 128GB USB 3.1 Gen1 Memory Stick/Drive
128GB Corsair Flash Voyager GTX USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Pendrive, Black, 460MB/s Read, 460MB/s Write, 33k/40k IOPS, PC/Mac
By DPD On 22nd Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Amazing Performance: High-speed 3D NAND memory unlocks read speeds up to 460MB/second and write speeds up to 460MB/second letting you copy even large files in seconds.
• Massive Capacity: Available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities.
• Premium Design: Premium rugged zinc-alloy housing with aluminium accents protects your data in style.
• Widely Compatible: Optimized for USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 for future-proof and backwards compatibility.
• CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Ready: Format, partition and optimize drive performance with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software.
• Universal Operating System Compatibility: Works on Windows 7, 8.1, 10, macOS and Linux with no driver installation needed.
|Edition||Flash Voyager GTX USB 3.1|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A|
|Read Speed||460 MB/s|
|Write Speed||460 MB/s|
|Max. Random Read 4K||33,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||40,000 IOPS|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Notes||*Read/Write Speeds Tested w/ ATTO Disk Benchmark v2.46 & IOMeter 1.1.0|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.