Corsair USB 3.0 Voyager GS 128GB Flash/Pen Drive
The zinc alloy housing is accented with inlaid aluminum for a premium look. It can be attached to a key ring, so you’ll never forget your USB drive at home again.
It’s compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, with no driver installation necessary. Just plug it in and go!
Features • High-speed USB 3.0 interface: Move files significantly faster on the latest systems.
• Performance tuned: Read speed up to 280MB/s and write speed up to 160MB/s.
• Premium design: A zinc alloy casing with aluminum accents protects your data in style.
• USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatible: Take advantage of faster speed on the newest systems and enjoy full support on older systems.
• Universal compatibility with Windows, OS X and Linux: Just attach it and go. No driver installation is necessary.
• 5 years warranty: Peace of mind. A statement of Corsair product quality and reliability.
|Edition||Corsair Flash Voyager GS|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.