Corsair Voyager GO 128GB USB On-The-Go Flash Drive/Stick
128GB Corsair Flash Voyager Go Pendrive, USB 3.0 + USB OTG(On-The-Go) with Micro USB 2.0 for Android Smartphones/Tablets
*Update* Now also Works with Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Nvidia K1, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. using a Paid APP "Nexus Media Importer" found on the Google Play store Features • Allows you to move and copy files between your Android device and your desktop/notebook PC without using a bulky cable.
• Works with any USB On-The-Go compatible Android tablet or smartphone with a Micro-USB connector.
• Dramatically boosts your mobile device's storage capacity.
• USB 3.0 speed with USB 2.0 compatibility.
• Plug and Play, with no driver or app necessary.
• Includes extra caps and a lanyard for a personalized look and handy access.
• Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, Linux.
|Edition||Flash Voyager Go|
|Interface||USB 3.0 + USB OTG|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Notes||Features USB 3.0 Type A & Micro USB 2.0 Connectors|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.