SilverStone 120W 19V Laptop Power Supply AC Adapter with 7 Tips
120W SilverStone AD120-T- 19V Laptop Power Supply AC Adapter, Includes 7 Charger Tips
By DPD On 25th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
It is also perfect for use with SilverStone’s own Vital series cases.
The AD120-T can reach up to 90% efficiency and is environmentally friendly as it complies with Energy Star EPS 2.0 and ErP Lot 7 Tier 2 standards.
There are 7 charger tips included so it is compatible with most high-end laptops or devices that require external power supply.
With plethora of protection circuitry built-in, the AD120-T is an excellent choice for replacing or upgrading any mobile or small form factor PC’s power source. Features • Max. 120W 19V DC with 6.32A output.
• Slim 25mm thickness design enables easy portability or hideaway placement.
• Up to 90% efficiency with Energy Star EPS 2.0 and ErP Lot 7 Tier 2 compliance.
• Includes 7 charger tips for maximum compatibility with most high-end laptops.
• Easy to install and use.
• Built-in multiple protection circuitry for maximum protection during operation.
• Wattage: 120W
• Output: 19Vdc
• Input Voltage : 100 ~ 240V
• Input Frequency Range: 47 ~ 63Hz
• Max. Output Current: 6.32A
• Efficiency: >90 %
• Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
• Protection: OVP / OPP / SCP / OTP
• Dimension: 75mm (W) x 25mm (H) x 150mm (D) / 2.95" (W) x 0.98" (H) x 5.91" (D)
• Weight: 450g
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747