Traditional computer fans are made to expel air, so for years, airflow was the most important rating that determines cooling efficiency as most fans are used as exhausts. However, with positive pressure gaining importance in computer cooling technology, SilverStone created Air Penetrator fan specifically designed for intake fan applications, where airflow rating is not a priority. The design goal for Air Penetrator is to focus airflow into a column that can be channeled through various obstacles inside the modern computer case for more efficient cooling performance.
• Industry leading air channeling fan.
• Wide fan blades for reducing air resistance.
• Standard 120mm frame for maximum compatibility with CPU coolers.
• Integrated air channeling grille double as fan guard to reduce overall size.
• Low power consumption.
• The Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for high reliability.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 120mm Silverstone SST-AP121 Air Penetrator, 1500rpm , FDB -Breakthrough in Air Channeling Technology . Please choose from the list below.