Noctua 120mm IndustrialPPC PWM Case Fan
120mm Noctua NF-F12 iPPC PWM Non LED, 7 Blade, Upto 2000RPM, Upto 71.6CFM Airflow, 29.7dB Max, 4-Pin PWM
By DPD On 21st Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 2000rpm industrialPPC Version: Thanks to its elevated 2000rpm top speed, the NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version. Combined with the industrialPPC series' robust polyamide construction and advanced protection features, this makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
• Three-Phase Motor Design: While most axial fans use single-phase motors with 4 slots, Noctua's industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
• Class-Leading Energy Efficiency: While the standard NF-F12 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 120mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
• Fibre-Glass Reinforced Polyamide Construction: Both the impeller and the frame of Noctua’s industrialPPC fans are made entirely from fibre-glass reinforced polyamide. This material can withstand temperatures up to 140°C and makes the fans even more robust and break-proof than Noctua’s standard fibre-glass reinforced PBT fans.
• Certified IP52 Water and Dust Protection: Thanks to a special varnish coating that covers the motor and PCB, the NF-F12 industrialPPC complies with the ingress protection rating IP52. This means that it is not only highly dust resistant but also withstands dripping water equivalent to 3mm rainfall per minute.
• Focused Flow™ Frame: Designed for pressure demanding applications such as heatsinks and radiators, the Focused Flow™ frame features eleven stator guide vanes that straighten, channel and focus the airflow, which allows the NF-F12 to rival the performance of conventional fans running at much faster speeds.
• Varying Angular Distance and Vortex Control Notches: The NF-F12's stator guide vanes are set out in Varying Angular Distance and feature Vortex-Control Notches. Both measures help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan's sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
• Heptaperf™ Impeller: Custom designed for the new Focused Flow™ frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12's seven blade Heptaperf™ impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
• AAO Frame: Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
• Stepped Inlet Design: Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity, especially in space-restricted environments.
• Inner Surface Microstructures: With the tips of the fan blades ploughing through the boundary layer created by the Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from the suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which results in reduced blade passing noise and improved airflow and pressure efficiency.
• Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads: Integrated anti-vibration pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
• SSO2 Bearing: The NF-F12 industrialPPC features the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
• Metal Bearing Shell: In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability, the NF-F12 industrialPPC sports a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass.
• Custom-Designed PWM IC with SCD: Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NF-F12 industrialPPC uses Noctua's custom-designed NE-FD2 PWM IC for three-phase motors. The NE-FD2 integrates Noctua's proprietary Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology, which suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at lower speeds.
• 6-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty: Noctua fans are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-F12 industrialPPC features an MTTF rating of more than 150.000 hours and comes with a full 6-year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Customisable for Industry Clients: For industry clients, various features, certificates, packaging options and accessories can be customised on requests. For example, we can provide 24V versions, different connectors and speeds, different cable length or UL and TÜV certification. Please feel free to contact us for customised offers!
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Sound Level (dBA)|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Model Number||NF-F12 120mm IPPC 24 2000|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.