Fractal Design Venturi HF-12 120mm Case Fan Black/White
120mm Fractal Design Venturi HF-12, Black/White, 9 Blade, Upto 1400RPM, Upto 141.7CFM Airflow, 25.3dB Max, 3-Pin
By DPD On 19th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Venturi Series of fans delivers high quality design and construction bringing forth a leading performance fan series with built-in rubber vibration dampening corners coupled with top quality electronics and materials. Venturi fans are ideal for high pressure or high airflow usage scenarios featuring detailed engineered elements that contribute to a low-noise yet a maximum performing solid fan. Features • Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan.
• Equipped with a counter-balanced magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing.
• Features integrated vibration-dampening corners, made from solid high-quality synthetic rubber.
• Dense, sturdy construction, made from high grade glass fibre reinforced thermoplastic polymer.
• Fan geometry is optimized for high pressure, delivering high performance results in high restriction usage scenarios, such as in use with large dense heatsinks or water cooling radiators.
• Featuring PWM control with a very wide speed range, starting at only 400RPM (400 +/- 100 RPM), ideal for CPU heatsinks or radiators, where the motherboard can control the fan speed based on the CPU temperature. (HP PWM Version only) Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
• Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts.
• The trip wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation.
• Comes with a PWM Y-cable, for connecting additional fans to a single PWM header on your motherboard or PWM fan controller.
• 140mm fans come with an additional set of vibration-dampening corners are included that lends compatibility with 120mm fan mounts (105mm screw spacing). This enables the use of 140mm fans on many CPU coolers.
• Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes.
• Available in two colour combinations, Black blades, black corners, dark grey ("Gunmetal") frame and White blades, black corners, black frame.
|Pack Type||Single (1) Fan Standalone Pack|
|Includes||1 x 120mm Fan/s|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||1400 rpm|
|Fan Specialization||High Airflow|
|Air Pressure||1.22 mm H²O|
|Sound Level (dBA)||25.3 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Bearing Type||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Cable length||500 mm|
|Connectors||1 x 3-pin|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- Quiet PC
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.