The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and an included step-down resistor for even quieter operation, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your case’s components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done. Available in single and twin packs.
SP120 Quiet Edition Airflow Fan
Three colored rings in red, blue, and white.
Voltage step-down adapter for lower speed operation
• The SP120 Quiet Edition, at full RPM, is an extremely quiet 23dBA while maintaining an impressive 1.29mm/H2O static pressure level.
• Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
• Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
• Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
• Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
• User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
• Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 120mm Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition, High Pressure, 1450rpm, 37.85CFM, 23dB, 3-Pin, Single Pack . Please choose from the list below.