The PNY CS1111 is power-efficient and helps extend the battery life lasting longer than a HDD at a competitive price point. These SSDs are available in a range of capacities from 120 to 480 GB using MLC NAND flash memory. It’s extensive testing ensures compatibility across various platforms, multiple Operating Systems and applications that just work hassle free right out of the box.
The PNY CS1111 SSD is the best choice for the entry-level price conscience consumer looking to upgrade their HDD to SSD for faster boot up, quicker loading of applications and power saving for longer battery life. The easy installation guide and bring up helps reap the upgrade benefits right away.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
• PC Upgrade, Entry-level SSD, Faster boot up and application launch, reliable storage
High Performance: Get More Done
• Sequential Read of up to 430 MB/s and Write of up to 300MB/s
• Random Read/Write up to 75,000 IOPS for performance and cost savings
• Faster application loading and boot compared to HDD
• Low-cost effective, fast boot up, HDD replacement and better performance
Low Power Consumption: Longer Battery Life
• Supports power saving features resulting in extended battery life for mobile application
• Runs cool and quiet
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster