Kingston mS200 120GB SSDNow mSATA Internal Solid State Drive/SSD
120GB Kingston SSDNow mS200, mSATA (SATA 6Gb/s) SSD, SandForce, Read 550MB/s, Write 520MB/s, 17000 IOPS, 45000 IOPS Max
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Kingston’s SSDNow mS200 mSATA solid-state drive offers a cost-effective performance boost with a dual-drive option that allows room for adding high-capacity storage. Ideal for system builders, OEMs and enthusiasts, the mS200’s ruggedly-cool, miniscule form factor is eight times smaller than a traditional 2.5-inch hard drive, making it perfect for notebooks, tablets and Ultrabooks. Available in capacities of up to 480GB, ms200 has a caseless, PCB-only design with no moving parts.
• Takes up to 8x less space than a standard 2.5-inch hard drive
• Great as a boot/cache drive
• Latest generation mSATA interface - SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s)
SSDNow mS200 is great for:
• Small, purpose-built industrial systems
• Replacing compact Flash-based solutions
• Media centre PCs with limited drive bays
• Cost-effective boot drive for system builders
• Notebook upgrades (with mSATA port)
• Notebook dual-drive configurations (mSATA SSD + HDD) Features • mSATA interface — fully compliant with industry standard, easy to fit, guaranteed to work
• NAND Flash memory based — shock-resistant with low power consumption
• Supports Intel’s SRT — combines capacity advantage of HDD with performance improvements of SSD in dual-storage configuration
• Supports SMART — monitors the status of your drive
• Supports TRIM — maintains maximum performance on compatible operating systems
• Guaranteed — three-year warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 10 months