Apacer PANTHER 120GB 2.5" SATA3 SSD/Solid State Drive
120GB Apacer AS330 PANTHER, 2.5" SSD, SATA III 6Gb/s, TLC, 256MB Cache, Read 495MB/s, Write 385MB/s, 95K IOPS Retail
Apacer is glad to release the high-quality, fastest SSD AS330 PANTHER allowing your PC to run like a panther. Apacer views promoting the popularity of high-speed transmission as its own mission and rolls out the latest SSD, which adopts the next generation SATAIII transmission interface. It provides excellent performance of read/write speed reaching 495/385 MB/s. PANTHER is perfect for gaming desktop, laptop and NAS users.
Super Transfer Speeds
With a sequential read speed of 495MB/s, and sequential write speed of 385MB/s.
The universal 2.5” standard, latest high-speed SSD to get the most performance out of the latest PCs and laptops.
SATA Connector Cover:
Thoughtfully designed for connector protection, to prolong the golden finger’s life.
Multi-tasking & Instantaneous Response
Handling complicated data-intensive work and giving instantaneous response for your high-end desktop or laptop.
• 2x Faster: Application load time & responsiveness, when handling data-intensive programs.
• High Performance: Windows-To-Go function, built-in advanced wear levelling, ECC, Win7 Trim command, S.M.A.R.T. and NCQ command.
• Low Power Consumption: 95% less power consumption than HDD and longer battery life.
• Advanced Software: Free SSD management, self-monitoring, analysis and reporting technology, instant firmware update. Features • Compatible with SATA 6.0Gb/s interface.
• Outstanding read performance, up to 495MB/sec.
• Phenomenal write performance, up to 385MB/sec.
• Supports SATA Power Management.
• Powerful ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.
• SDR cache buffer for strengthened I/O efficiency.
• Supports S.M.A.R.T. commands.
• NCQ command.
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Host Controller Interface||AHCI|
|Flash Memory Type||TLC|
|Max. Read||495 MB/s|
|Max. Write||385 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||256MB|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||95,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||39,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption (active)||1200mA|
|Max. Endurance Rating|
|Max. Operating Vibration||80~2000Hz/20G|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration||80~2000Hz/20G|
|Max. Operating Shock||500G/2ms|
|Max. Non-operating Shock||500G/2ms|
|Connectivity||1 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster