be quiet! DARK POWER PRO 11 1200W Platinum Power Supply
1200W be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11, Hybrid Modular, 80PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, Quad Rail, 99A, 135mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 23rd Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
It is a fact of the modern world that high technology requires constant refinement and unending improvement — and that is even truer for those who would be leaders. Dark Power Pro power supplies are renowned as the world’s quietest and most efficient high-performance PSUs.
The Dark Power Pro 11 1200W model takes that a step further with a power conversion topology that delivers 80PLUS® Platinum performance, add to that an unparalleled array of enhancements that augment this unit’s compatibility, convenience of use, reliability, and safety, and the result is the most technologically-advanced power supply be quiet! has ever built.
• 80PLUS® Platinum certification with up to 94% efficiency
• Saving power means saving money, but it also means less waste heat, less cooling required, and overall quieter operation.
• Standby drain less than 0.10Watts.
• Meets Energy Star 6.0 guidelines.
• Fulfills the ErP 2014 guidelines.
• Zero Load design supports Intel’s Deep Power Down C6 and C7 modes.
Virtually Inaudible Operation
• Installed SilentWings® 3 135mm fan includes a wide array of electronic and mechanical optimizations for best-of-class airflow with very low noise production, including:
- Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence.
- Advanced fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core provides for greatly reduced operating .noise and super-long life.
- 6-pole fan motor provides smooth operation even at very low speeds.
- High quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise.
• PSU case has a large funnel-shaped fan opening that facilitates high airflow intake
• SilentWings® 3 fan is decoupled from the PSU body with special rubberized ring mount, reducing transmission of vibration and noise.
• Dual-layer PSU housing with rubberized sleeve isolates your chassis from PSU noise and vibration, further enhancing silence.
• Optimized PSU airflow generates superior cooling at lower fan speeds, reducing turbulence and allowing even quieter operation.
• Variable fan speed is optimally governed to strike the best balance between proper cooling and deep quietness.
• Up to four case fans can be connected to, and regulated by the PSU, thus reducing overall system noise even further.
• Advanced full bridge, LLC, Synchronous Rectifier (SR) and DC-to-DC power conversion circuitry design supports unmatched signal stability and unbeatable power efficiency.
• Overclocking key allows you to choose between multi-rail operation with four independent 12V-rails and high-performance single-rail operation.
• Premiere-quality Japanese capacitors rated to 105°C for maximum reliability and operating life.
• Increased output of 12V capacitors to minimize feedback sounds of graphics cards.
• Top protection for components against over-currents, over- and under-voltages, short circuits, overheating, overloads and voltage surges on input side.
• Long service life up to 150,000 hours.
• Full performance during 24/7 operation.
Maximum Compatibility and Convenience
• Supports the latest Intel® and AMD™ processors.
• Compatible with ATX12V 2.4 and EPS12V 2.92 standards.
• Professional modular cable management system with removable cable bundles simplifies component installation, reduces annoying clutter, increases airflow and allows for improved cooling.
• Cable management with 2x P8 connector for better voltage stability for the CPU.
• System supports up to 33 connectors for massive system builds.
• Connectors are compatible with older components as well as those still on the drawing board.
• Sleeved cable lengths up to 120cm are perfect for large PC cases and allow for improved cooling in any size case.
• Individual P4 and P8 plugs support all common mainboard types.
• Nine PCIe connectors for powerful multi-GPU configurations (NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX) up to Quad-GPU.
• Clearly labelled plugs and clever accessories promote simple installation.
• Advanced, high-resolution gaming and multimedia systems.
• Overclocked systems.
• Multi-GPU workstations for 3D graphics, photo editing, video editing.
• Any application that requires high power with superior quietness. Features • 80PLUS® Platinum certification and up to 94% power conversion efficiency.
• Virtually inaudible operation thanks to a broad array of optimizations, including the use of a be quiet! SilentWings® 3 135mm fan.
• SilentWings® 3 fan features an advanced fan frame, an airflow-optimized fan blade, fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core and a high-quality 6-pole motor for less vibration.
• The funnel-shaped fan opening of the PSU case is significant big and allows high airflow intake.
• 1200 Watts of continuous power provide intensive power reserves for demanding computing applications.
• Overclocking key allows switchover between quadruple independent 12V-rail mode and high-performance single-rail operation.
• NVIDIA SLI Ready and AMD CrossFireX certifications allow you to build powerful Multi-GPU systems with confidence.
• Cable management with extra-long cable reach simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter, increasing airflow and improving cooling in even the largest PC cases.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
|Edition||Dark Power Pro 11|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||94 %|
|Fans||1 x 135mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Quad Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||35 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||35 A|
|Rail 3 +12V||45 A|
|Rail 4 +12V||45 A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||99 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 193 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.