Netgear GSM5212-100NES 12 port Managed network switch
12 Port NETGEAR ProSAFE M4100-D12G Gigabit Managed Switch w/ Fibre SFP Uplinks
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£178.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£192.28|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Layer 2+ with Static Routing
• M4100 series comes with Port-based / VLAN-based / Subnet-based "static routing" Layer 2+ versions.
• L3 fixed routes to the next hop towards the destination network are added to the routing table.
• L3 routing is wire-speed in M4100 series hardware with 64 static routes (IPv4).
Engineered for Convergence
• Automatic multi-vendor Voice over IP prioritization based on SIP, H323 and SCCP protocol.
• Voice VLAN and LLDP-MED for automatic IP phones QoS and VLAN configuration.
• Advanced classifier-based hardware for L2, L3, L4 security and prioritization.
• Advanced Multicast filtering with IGMP and MLD snooping and querier modes.
High-Value Performance and IPv6 Ready
• 16K MAC addresses; up to 100Gbps switching fabric; 9K jumbo frames; Green Ethernet.
• IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering (ACLs) and prioritization (QoS - DiffServ).
High Availability and PoE/PoE+ Full Power Capability
• Redundant power supply option for uninterruptible operation (RPS).
• External power supply option for PoE and PoE+ full power applications (EPS up to 1,440W).
Industry Standard Management
• Industry standard command line interface (CLI).
• Fully functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI).
Industry Leading Warranty
• NETGEAR M4100 series is backed by NETGEAR ProSAFE® Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
• Also included ProSUPPORT™ Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support.
• Also included Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Features • High availability and PoE/PoE+ full power capability.
• Industry standard management.
• Industry leading warranty.
• Layer 2+ with static routing.
• Engineered for convergence.
• High-value performance and IPv6 ready.
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports||1 x USB Port (Storage)|
|MAC Address Table Size||16k Entries|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption||18.80 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||214142 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||328 x 43.2 x 169 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200