Synology 12 Bay 2U RackStation RS3617RPXS
Synology RackStation RS3617RPxs provides reliable, superior-performance network attached storage solution for large scale businesses with comprehensive business applications. RS3617RPxs simplifies data management, optimizes virtualization environments, and rapidly expands storage capacity with minimal time investment in setup and maintenance. Synology RS3617RPxs is backed with Synology’s 5-year limited warranty.
- RS3617RPxs delivers blazing performance at over 3,829 MB/s sequential throughput and 433,873 IOPS under a RAID 5 configuration with 10GbE Link Aggregation enabled1. Through advanced flash technology, the combination of hard drives and SSD cache boosts throughput efficiently while minimizing cost per gigabyte.
- In addition to the four 1GbE RJ-45 ports by default, RS3617RPxs comes with dual PCIe 3.0 x8 slots, allowing installation of two 10GbE Network Interface Cards (NIC) to fulfill the demand of data-intensive applications.
- Equipped with 8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM and up to 64GB expansion support, RS3617RPxs ensures data accuracy as well as superior performance to provide a rigorous foundation for the mission-critical tasks of your business.
RS3617RPxs provides seamless storage solutions for virtualization environments, including VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V, and OpenStack Cinder. With VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration certified, RS3617RPxs helps offload specific storage operations and optimizes computation power for unparalleled performance and efficiency in VMware environments. As the centralized storage of a virtual environment, RS3617RPxs enables virtual machine migration, allowing movement from server to server whilst eliminating service downtime and disruption to user. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) and Synology Advanced LUN support greatly improves the efficiency on massive data transfer and migration. With OpenStack Cinder support, RS3617RPxs can be used as a block-based storage component for servers complying with the Cinder API. Features Key Features:
• Reliable centralized storage solution for large scale businesses
• Blazing performance at over 3,829 MB/s throughput and 433,873 IOPS
• Intel Xeon D-1521 Quad-Core 2.4GHz turbo boost to 2.7GHz
• 8GB DDR4-2133 ECC UDIMM, expandable up to 64GB
• Optional 10GbE network capability
|NAS Form Factor||2U Rackmount|
|Max. Storage Capacity|
|HDD Interface||12 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|HDD Form Factor||12 x 3.5"/2.5"|
|Internal Flash Memory||No|
|Internal Flash Memory Capacity|
|CPU Speed||2.4 GHz|
|RAM Memory Included||8GB|
|RAM Memory Type||DDR4|
|Max. RAM Memory Supported||64GB|
|Cache Drive Interface|
|Included Cache Drive Capacity|
|Included Cache Drive Type|
|Expansion Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0 x8|
|External Connectivity||2 x USB 3.0/2.0|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Dimensions||430.5 x 88 x 692 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.