Silverstone 1100 Watt ST1100-TI Strider Titanium Modular PSU/Power Supply
1100W SilverStone Strider Titanium, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Titanium, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 92A, 135mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 29th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Titanium level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• 100% modular cable design for use with short cable kit such as SilverStone’s PP05-E or for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
• Flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
• 180mm depth sets new standard for high wattage PSUs with modular cables.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability.
• Ultra-quiet 135mm fan with intelligent RPM control guarantees cool performance and silent operation with minimum of 18dBA during fan operation. The fanless mode operation deactivates when PSU’s loading reaches 20%. Features • Top-level efficiency with 80 PLUS Titanium certification.
• All Japanese capacitors.
• 100% modular cables.
• 24/7 continuous power output with 50C operating temperature.
• Class-leading single +12V rail.
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise.
• Dual EPS 8pin with multiple PCI-E 8 / 6pin connectors support.
• Ultra silent 135mm fan with intelligent semi-fanless operation.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Titanium|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||94 %|
|Fans||1 x 135mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||92 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||92 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 180 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.