WD UltraStar Helium 10TB 3.5" SAS HDD/Hard Drive
10TB WD UltraStar Helium 0F27352 SAS Hard Drive, 3.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 4.16ms
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Laying the Foundation for A Worry-Free Data Center
Laying the foundation for a worry-free data center, HGST delivers the very best capacity hard drive in the industry – Ultrastar He10. The He10 uses PMR technology and is the industry’s first 10TB drive that is drop-in ready for any enterprise-capacity application or environment. Based on field proven, third-generation HelioSeal® technology, it offers the lowest power profile in the industry to help data center architects meet eco-environmental goals and requirements. Targeted at 2.5M hours MTBF, the He10 provides the highest reliability rating available of all HDDs on the market today by building on the successful design of its 8TB and 6TB predecessors. Trust HGST and Ultrastar He10 to deliver more capacity, more efficiency, more reliability and more value to your data center.
• PMR technology works with all capacity enterprise applications & environments
• Reliable, field-proven, 3rd generation design
• Compared to 8TB air drives:
- 25% more capacity
- 47% more power efficient (Watts/TB)
- 25% more reliable
• SATA 6Gb/s and SAS 12Gb/s:
• 12Gb/s SAS compatible with next gen data centers; backwards compatible with 6Gb/s SAS
• 2.5M hours MTBF rating & 5-year limited warranty
• Instant Secure Erase (ISE) & Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) options
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0207 133 0032