Seagate Exos X16 10TB 3.5" SAS 12GB/s HDD/Hard Drive
10TB Seagate Exos X16 ST10000NM002G SAS Hard Drive, 3.5" HDD, SAS 12Gb/s, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 4.16ms, NCQ, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Scalable. Responsive. Innovative.
For everything hyperscale, there’s ExosTM X — the most powerful way to access the datasphere and harness the full potential of the cloud. The Exos X16 enterprise hard drive integrates the latest technology in support of a scalable, secure, and reliable cloud data centre.* Specifically designed to work in highly scalable environments requiring low power consumption and weight, the Exos X series hard drives perform consistently while scaling to meet the stringent TCO requirements of most cloud-based data centres.
*Formerly Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD (Helium)
Built-in Data Protection
Seagate Secure Instant Secure Erase drives simplify drive re-purposing and disposal, protect data-at-rest and help comply with corporate and federal data security mandates. Prevent unauthorised access and safeguard stored data with three levels of security, including Secure Downloads & Diagnostics (SD&D), TCG-compliant Self-Encrypting Drive and government-grade FIPS/Common Criteria tamper-resistant hard drive.*
*Seagate Secure Self-Encrypting Drives (SED) are not available in all models or countries. May require TCG-compliant host or controller support.
Data Management Made Easy
• Simplify infrastructure management with the FastFormat feature for advanced format (4Kn and 512e).
• Unprecedented power savings during idle times with PowerChoice technology for TCO improvement.
• Use Instant Secure Erase for easy drive disposal and re-purposing if and when needed.
• Hyperscale applications/cloud data centres.
• Massive scale-out data centres OLTP and HPC applications.
• High-capacity density RAID storage.
• Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays.
• Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph.
• Enterprise backup and restore — D2D, virtual tape centralised surveillance.
• Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers and low latency.
• PowerBalance™ feature optimises Watts/TB.
• Helium sealed-drive design delivers lower total cost of ownership through lower power and weight.
• Next-generation helium side-sealing weld technology for added handling robustness and leak protection.
• Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance.
• Data protection and security: Seagate Secure™ features for safe, affordable, fast, and easy drive retirement.
• Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 5-year limited warranty and 2.5M-hr MTBF rating.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||245 MB/s|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||50 G|
|Max.Power Usage||5 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months