GameMax GM1050 1050W 80 Plus Silver Modular Power Supply/PSU
1050W GameMax GM1050, Hybrid Modular, 80PLUS Silver, SLI/CrossFire, Dual Rail, 76A, 140mm Fan, ATX PSU
By DPD On 28th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Elegant black PSU casing with full black mesh cables.
• ATX12V Ver.2.30 compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.31.
• High efficiency PSU, up to 85% efficiency.
• Extended 12V Rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Longer 20 + 4 and 4 + 4 pins up to 600mm is easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
• 14cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Full protection functions with OVP / UVP / OPP / SCP / SIP.
• Safety and EMC certified by CE.
• ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.
• Semi-modular cables for easy maintenance.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Silver|
|Max. Efficiency (at 230Vac)||87 %|
|Fans||1 x 140mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Dual Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||38 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||38 A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||76 A|
|Dimensions||160 x 85 x 150 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.