Silverstone Strider 1000 Watt Platinum Modular PSU/Power Supply
1000W SilverStone Strider Platinum, Full Modular, 80PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 83A, 139mm Fan, ATX PSU
In addition to 80 PLUS Platinum level efficiency, the ST1000-PT and ST1200-PT are equipped with SilverStone's own Air Penetrator fan, which has superb cooling ability and an excellent FF141 fan filter with magnets is even included in the package for use to reduce dust buildup. It is also incredibly quiet with the ability to run in fanless mode. If the loading condition is below 40%, the fan in the power supply can remain off for silent operation during idle or low powered computing activities. Designed for high power consumption graphics cards, multiple individual one-to-one PCI-E 8/6pin connectors and 16 sets of SATA connectors are included for easy component expansion. Other great features such as ±3% regulation, powerful single +12V rail, and 24/7 continuous power output are standard as well. For users looking for a power supply with faultless combination of performance, efficiency, and quality, there is little need to look beyond the Strider Platinum Series.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Platinum level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• 100% modular cable design for use with short cable kit such as SilverStone's PP05-E or for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
• Flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
• Ultra-quiet 139mm fan with intelligent RPM control guarantees cool performance and silent operation with minimum of 18dBA during fan operation. The fanless mode operation deactivates when PSU's loading reaches 40%.
• Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
• ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability.
• The included FF141 fan filter can help reduce dust buildup; and with its built-in magnets, it's also extremely easy to attach and remove. Features • High efficiency with 80 PLUS Platinum certification.
• 139mm Air Penetrator fan with intelligent semi-fanless operation.
• FF141 magnetized fan filter included.
• 100% modular cables.
• 24/7 continuous power output with 40C operating temperature.
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise.
• Dual EPS 8pin with multiple individual one-on-one PCI-E 8/6pin connectors.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency||93 %|
|Fans||1 x 139mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||83 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 180 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.