SilverStone Strider 1000W Modular Power Supply
1000W SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 83A, 139mm Fan,ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Ultra silent 139mm Air Penetrator fan with fluid dynamic bearing.
• FF141 magnetized fan filter included.
• 100% modular cables.
• 1000W (1100W peak power) 24hour fully continuous power output with 40C operating temperature.
• Class-leading single +12V rail with 83A.
• Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise.
• Japanese main capacitors.
• Dual EPS 8pin with multiple PCI-E 8pin and PCI-E 6pin connectors support.
• Supports ATX 12V 2.3 & EPS 12V.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.