EVGA SuperNOVA G3 1000 Watt Modular Power Supply/PSU
• 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
• Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
• Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow.
• NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready.
• Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection).
• EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads.
• Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan.
|Edition||SuperNOVA 1000 G3|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|Max. Efficiency||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 130mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||83.3 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||83.3 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 85 x 150 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01788 247 298
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.