Antec HCG1000 1000 Watt 80+ Gold Full Modular ATX PSU/Power Supply
1000W Antec HCG1000 Gold Extreme, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Gold, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 70A, 135mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
100% Japanese Capacitors:
Using 100% high-performance Japanese capacitors,the HCG Extreme Gold series ensures the tightest DC stability and regulation, for reliability that you and your system can count on.
A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
Server-grade 50°C Temperature Rating:
HCG Extreme delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 50°C ambient.
135mm FDB FAN:
The whisper-quiet, 135 mm fluid-dynamic bearing(FDB) fan provides high airflow with the durability and longevity that is a signature of Antec quality. Features • Guaranteed 1000W of Continuous Power from Antec
• 100% Modular-Improves airflow and reduces clutter
• 80 PLUS® GOLD certified-Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
• PhaseWave™ Design-A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
• X716 pin Socket-Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
• Antec Quality 10-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
• 135mm FDB Silence-Whisper-quiet high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
• Zero RPM Manager-An advanced low voltage fan control with fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
• 99%+12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
• CircuitShield™-Full suite of industrial grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO
• 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system’s performance
• 28(18+10) pin MBU socket - For possible future MBU connectors
• ATX12V 2.4-Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
• HCG Extreme delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 50°C ambient.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 84 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 84 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.