Antec CP 1000-GB 1000W Modular PSU
1000W Antec Continuous Power 0761345-06101-8 Hybrid Modular, 80 PLUS - 80% Eff', EPS 12V, 1 x 120mm Fan, ATX v2.3 PSU
Features • Unique power supply construction compatible with the following Antec cases:
- Twelve Hundred
• NVIDIA® SLI® - Ready certified
• Advanced hybrid cable management improves airflow and reduces clutter
• Meets 80 PLUS® certification standards
• Electrical compliance with ATX12V version 2.3 and EPS version 2.91
• Dual PCB layout optimizes cooling efficiency and allows for heavy duty components
• Quiet 120mm PWM cooling fan
• 4 +12V output circuits
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.