Aerocool 1000 watt Xpredator Hybrid Modular PSU/Power Supply
1000W Aerocool XPredator 1000GM, 80 PLUS Gold, Hybrid Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 83A +12V, 140mm Fan, ATX PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Mesh sleeving: All direct DC cables with mesh sleeving for optimized airflow and management.
• Black PSU casing: Elegant Black PSU casing with Fully Black Mesh cables.
• Black flat modular cables: The black flat modular cables are removable by user’s demand to clean airflow block inside of computer chassis.
• INTEL® ATX12V v2.4: Compliant with latest INTEL® ATX12V v2.4 and EPS v2.92 design guide and backward versions
• HASWELL READY: Support latest INTEL 4th generation “HASWELL” CPU with C6/C7 power saving mode.
• 80Plus Gold: Up to 90%+ efficiency with official 80Plus Gold certificate.
• DC to DC circuit: DC to DC circuit design offers advantages of more stable voltage regulation and huge 12V outputting during dynamic loads.
• Single 12V: Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• Good DC output quality: Good DC output quality with low ripple noise to reduce interference of system components.
• Main cable length to 600mm: 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 600mm - easy reach to all components.
• 8 PCIe 6+2pin connectors: 8 PCIe 6+2pin connectors for high-end graphic card.
• 10 SATA connectors: Up to 10 SATA connectors supports multiple of hard drives.
• 14cm silent grey fan: 14cm silent grey fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Optimized fan curve: Max. 2100RPM fan speed and optimized fan curve under 1000RPM before 60% loading.
• Complete protections: Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• CE/TUV certified: Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• ErP Lot 6 2013: ECO friendly with Active PFC, RoHS and ErP Lot 6 2013 (<0.5W at standby mode).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.