• Smart modular cabling: Smart modular offer easier cable management and fully mesh sleeves reduce the block of system airflow.
• Black coating casing: Elegant Black PSU casing with Fully Black Mesh cables.
• ATX12V Ver.2.4.: Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.4.
• “HASWELL” Ready: Support latest INTEL 4th generation “HASWELL” CPU with C6/C7 power saving mode.
• 80Plus Bronze: Up to 85%+ efficiency with official 80Plus Bronze certificate.
• Single 12V rail: Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
• DC to DC circuit: Extremely stable DC voltage regulation by DC to DC circuit.
• Low ripple noise: Good DC output quality with low ripple noise reduce interference of system components.
• 550mm main cables: 20+4P and CPU 4+4P cable length up to 550mm - easy reach to all components.
• Six PCIe 6+2pin: Six PCIe 6+2pin connector for high-end graphic card.
• 10 SATA: Up to 10 SATA connectors supports multiple of hard drives.
• 14cm silent fan: 14cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
• Complete protections: Complete protections with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
• Safety and EMC certified: Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
• Erp compliant: ECO friendly with RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 25th Oct 2017
Power-supply units, or PSUs, are an integral part of any computer build. Often overlooked, it is the component that is likely to last the longest, and it can be moved between systems when you upgrade to the latest and greatest in the future.