APC Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD RM 2U 230V
• Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
• Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
• Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
• Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
• High online efficiency: Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
• SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
Features • Network manageable: Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
• Audible alarms: Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
• LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
• Serial Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
• Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
• Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
• Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
• Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
• Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
|Output Power Capacity (W)||700 W|
|Output Power Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Max Configurable Power (W)||700 W|
|Max Configurable Power (VA)||1000 VA|
|Output Power Connectors (Battery Backup)||4x IEC 320 C13|
|Output Power Connectors (Surge Protection)|
|Typical recharge time||3 Hours|
|Surge energy rating||459 Joules|
|Typical Backup Time (Half Load)||30 Minutes|
|Typical Backup Time (Full Load)||9 Minutes|
|Dimensions||432 x 89 x 457 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.