APC 1000VA 2U Rackmount 4x C13 Socket Smart UPS 600W
• Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide a high degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• LCD status display: LCD status display provides key UPS status at a glance. It has multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
• Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
• Audible alarms: Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
• Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• Hot-swappable batteries: Ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
• Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• Resettable circuit breakers: Enable a quick recovery from overload events.
• Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
• 600 Watts /1000 VA.
• Input 230V /Output 230V.
• USB Interface Port.
• 2U Rack Height.
• Rackmount Form Factor.
• Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA) Battery.
• 4x C13 coupler type AC Outlets.
• 42 dBA Max Noise.
|Output Power Capacity (W)||600 W|
|Output Power Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Max Configurable Power (W)|
|Max Configurable Power (VA)|
|Output Power Connectors (Battery Backup)||4|
|Output Power Connectors (Surge Protection)||4|
|Typical recharge time||3 Hours|
|Surge energy rating||459 Joules|
|Typical Backup Time (Half Load)||11 Minutes|
|Typical Backup Time (Full Load)||6 Minutes|
|Dimensions||432 x 89 x 406 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.