StarTech Network Card with Low Profile and Full Size Bracket from Startech
1 Port StarTech.com PCI Express 10/100 Ethernet Network Interface Adapter Card (Low Profile Bracket incl.)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Low Profile & Simple
This PCI Express based 10/100 Ethernet Card provides a simple way to connect a PCIe enabled server or workstation to a 10/100 Ethernet network and offers a broad range of features and functions, including support for both Full and Half Duplex operation as well as Wake On LAN (WOL) Power Management.
The PEX100S Ethernet Card includes both standard and low profile brackets and is compatible with most mATX (Slimline) and ATX system form factors, and features Auto MDI/MDIX automatic configuration, which helps to simplify installation and configuration.
• Compliant with IEEE802.3 CSMA/CD, 802.3 10Base-T and 100Base-TX standards.
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto-MDIX).
• Full and Half duplex mode support.
• Link speed and duplex mode auto-negotiation.
• Link/Activity and 10/100Mbps LED indicators.
• Supports Wake-on-LAN.
• Full/Low Profile installation brackets included.
• Replacement Ethernet card for a home or office desktop computer.
• Adding Ethernet network connectivity for broadband Internet access to an old desktop computer.
• Adding a second or redundant network connection for a workstation or server.
• Connector Type(s): PCI Express x1 Male.
• External Ports: RJ-45 Female.
• Bus Type: PCI Express.
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.).
• Chipset ID: Realtek - RTL8101E.
• Interface: RJ45 (10/100 Ethernet).
• Ports: 1.
• LED Indicators: Link Status.
• 10/100 PCI-Express Ethernet Card.
• Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual.
• Low Profile Bracket.
• Shipping (Package) Weight: 0.1 kg [0.3 lb].
• Compatible Networks: 10/100 Mbps.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 100 Mbps.
• Product Height: 21 mm [0.8 in].
• Product Length: 92.5 mm [3.6 in].
• Product Weight: 45 g [1.6 oz].
• Product Width: 120 mm [4.7 in].
• Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000.
• Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64).
• Linux 2.6.x and up (Tested up to 3.5).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408