Edimax Gigabit PCI Express Network Interface Card
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO 1000CT PCI-e Desktop Network Adapter - OEM£26.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
The EN-9260TX-E’s exceptional chipset offers increased bandwidth and more functionality than other standard PCI network adapters. The adapter is specifically designed to carry the full bandwidth capacity of the PCI Express bus of 2.5 Gbps, thus eliminating collisions and latencies that exist with current 32 and 64 bit PCI bus architectures.
Ease of Installation & Configuration
The EN-9260TX-E offers ease and flexibility of installation and configuration of the adapter through Plug & Play technology. Simply place the adapter into the PCI Express slot in your PC and then turn on the PC; plug-n-play automatically detects the new device. The adapter is fully compatible with Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet networks and the adapter’s 10/100/1000 Mbps auto negotiation ports eliminate any need for manual switching. Best of all, the adapter is supported by all major operating systems including Vista and Linux OS.
User-friendly Setup CD Wizard and Driver*
To facilitate network connectivity, the EN-9260TX-E includes a user-friendly setup CD wizard. Its user interface simplifies driver installation for immediate use of the device.
* The Setup CD Wizard is only compatible with Edimax network interface cards. Features • Complies with PCI Express 1.1 – x1 PCI Express standard
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
• Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and Jumbo Frame
• Supports IEEE802.3x full-duplex Flow Control
• Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging and IEEE802.1P Layer2 Priority Encoding
• Supports Wake on LAN and ACPI power management
• Supports IEEE802.3az energy efficient Ethernet function
• Includes a low-profile bracket
• Supports drivers for Novell 5.X/6.X, Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux 2.4.x
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0845 123 8307
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.