Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 1 Ltr Coolant
Every drop of our liquid is tested, erstwhile going through the process and if the reading ever goes above 1ppm, then the liquid is rejected and never used. We also use food safe bottles so that there is far less leaking of plastic into the bottle. This gives the end user the knowledge that everything in our power has been done to be able to deliver the perfect liquids for any water cooling loop. There is no other water cooling liquid on the market as pure as Mayhems Ultra Pure H20. Features Process of Mayhems Ultra Pure H20
2) 80 PSI Diaphragm Pump
3) 10 micron filter
4) 5 Micron filter
5) 1 Micron filter
6) Post carbon Block 10 Micron
7) Post carbon filter 5 to 1 micron block
8) 3 x RO filters
9) 4 x DI polishing Filters
10) 1 Ultra Violet high volume filter
This means Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 goes though 14 differing filters (10 of which we can disclose) to achieve its goal of being the best liquid for water cooled PCs bar none. We even use our Ultra Pure water when making our Pre-Mixed liquids. Our quality controls are so high that for every 1 Litre of Mayhems Ultra Pure Water made over 8 Litres is rejected.
Advantages of Mayhems Ultra Pure Water
1) Guaranteed High QC controlled liquid
2) The best non-conductive liquid for liquid cooled PCs available to the end user
3) More than 99.999% impurities removed from the water
4) Food-Safe Bottles used
5) Long storage times if kept in a cool dark environment away from direct sun light @ 20c for up to 2 years
6) Can be used with Mayhems Dyes, Mayhems Silver Coils and Mayhems Biocide
7) Electrical conductivity mark of less than 0.05 µS or approx 0.05 PPM at source
8) 1 Litre bottles come with a Child Safety Cap fitted as standard and 5 Litre bottles come in a sealed drum with markers on the side per Litre
9) Manufactured and produced totally in the UK
Warning: Mayhems Ultra Water is food safe, human safe and animal safe, however we do not recommend that you attempt to consume our liquids as they have been specially made for water cooled PCs.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.