Newlink USB To x1 Serial (Male) Converter Cable NLUSB-0039
The adapter is designed for connections to Cellular Phones, PDAs, Digital Cameras, Modems, or ISDN Terminal Adapters through USB port with over 600 kbps data transfer rate.
Installation is very easy. Just simply connect a serial device to the USB to RS-232 adapter and plug the USB port into the computer.
Features • Support automatic handshake mode over 600kbps data transfer rate
• Support remote wake-up and power management 96 byte buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow
• Easy Installation
• Work with Cellular Phones, PDAs, Digital Cameras, Modems, and ISDN terminal adapters etc.
• Frees your RS-232 port for other uses
• No IRQs required, no IRQ conflicts
• Full compliance with the USB specification Revision 1.1
• Contains one USB to serial converter
• Cable Length : Total 0.5m
• Connectors: USB type A plug; RS-232 DB-9 Male
• Data Transfer Rate : 600 kbps
• OS supported : Win 98SE/2000/ME/XP; Mac OS 9.0 or above (excluding Mac OS X)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.