Passive Mini DisplayPort To HDMI 4K Adapter Cable
0.5m Lindy Passive Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 1.4a Adaptor Cable, Ultra HD 4Kx2K, Mini DP (Male) to HDMI (Male), Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Notes about audio support:
Audio output over HDMI is only supported when the graphics card of the notebook or desktop computer supports audio output over DisplayPort. Several on-board graphics adapters such as Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset in Notebooks (i.e. Dell E6400) do NOT support audio output over DisplayPort, even when HDMI support (Intel High Definition Audio HDMI Service) is installed for audio controllers. In such instances a separate audio connection has to be set up.
Features • Supports video-mirroring and extended desktop modes.
• Connectors: Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male.
• Compliant with DP 1.2 specification and HDMI 1.4a .
• Supports up to 3840 x [email protected] 24 Bit Colour.
• 2 year warranty.
• Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160.
• Compatible with DP 1.2 and data rates of 1.62 and 2.7 Gbit/s.
• Compatible with HDMI 1.4a specification and data rates up to 3.0Gbit/s and 3D 1080p.
• Supports resolutions up to HDMI Ultra HD 4Kx2K.
• Supports uncompressed audio (LPCM), as well as DTS, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD & Dolby True HD.
• Full HDCP 1.3 content protection support.
• 24 -bit audio sample size up to 192kHz sample rate.
• Supports DIP spread spectrum clocking.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months