The 2-Bay RAID box is an external hard drive housing that supports RAID Mode 0, 1 and JBOD.
The different RAID modes can be quickly and easily adjusted through a switch on the housing's front.
In the housing there are slots for two 3.5" SATA hard drives that can be easily inserted and exchanged thanks to the fast-swap mechanism.
Cooling of the installed hard drives occurs through a 70 mm fan in the backside.
The 2-Bay RAID Box can connect to compatible devices through an external USB3.0 port.
• External RAID case with two mounting bays for 3.5" SATA HDDs
• RAID modes: Standard, 0, 1 and Combined (JBOD)
• Easy RAID mode selection
• No additional software required
• Fast Swap mechanism for easy HDD handling
• Premium quality craftsmanship
• On/off button
• LED indications for power, HDD activity and RAID mode
• Pre-installed 70 mm fan
• Supported operating systems: Win XP/Vista/7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• External interface: USB3.0 (downward compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.x)
• Internal interfaces: SATA (SATA I and II; compatible with SATA III)
• Chipset: Symwave SW6317-VB
• EuP standby: 0.4 W
• Dimensions: 215x130x120 mm (LxWxH)
• Weight (empty): 1926 g
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Sharkoon 2-Bay 3.5" SATA HDD External Raid (0,1,JBOD) Box Via USB 3.0 & SATA II . Please choose from the list below.
2-Bay USB 3.0 / SATA 2 Raid Box 4044951011742 Sharkoon