Rane Serato SL2 DVS
UKRNSL 2 - Rane Serato Scratch Live SL 2 Digital Vinyl System, 48K, 24 Bit
THE NEW STANDARD HAS ARRIVED
The Rane SL series of interfaces with Serato Scratch Live set the standard for vinyl emulation. The SL 2 advances the technology found in the original SL 1 with these improvements:
• CD / Phono input switch on the SL 2 box.
• Superior sounding 24-bit converters.
• Hotter 3 Vrms input and output.
• 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate selected in software.
• ASIO / Core Audio drivers for 3rd-party support.
• Smaller and more compact die-cast design.
The Rane SL 2 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. Low latency means the response time from touching the decks to hearing an audio signal is extremely fast. Serato engineers developed system level audio drivers that allow accurate and reliable operation at faster speeds than any other similar package.
The Rane SL 2 USB interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer.
• CODEC: 24-bit PCM
• 44.1 kHz Sample Rate Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -1.22 dB @ 20 kHz
• 48 kHz Sample Rate Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.40 dB @ 20 kHz
• Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
• Deck Inputs: Unbalanced RCA with CD / Phono switch
-Phono Maximum Input: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
-Phono Gain: 33 dB at 1.0 kHz
-Line Level (CD) Maximum Input: 3 Vrms
• Line Outputs: Unbalanced RCA
-THD+N: 0.007% @ 1 kHz
-Maximum Output: 3 Vrms
-Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
• Dynamic Range DAC: 104.5 dB A-weighted
• Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
• USB 2.0 High Speed Port Required: 3-unit load (300 mA max)
• Blue Indicator: Flashing while device is booting
-Lit when USB 2.0 connection is detected
• Yellow Indicator: Lit when the analog section is powered on
• Optional RS5 External Universal Power Pack: 7.5 Volts DC, P6 barrel plug
• Power: Turn On/Off Muting: Yes
-Galvanic Isolation: Audio I/O is actively isolated from USB port and external power
-Auto-selects USB or external power without interruption
• SL 2 Unit: Size: 14.1 x 12.5 x 3.3 cm
• Shipping: Size: 36 x 36 x 10 cm
• Weight: 2 kg
|Product Type:||Bit Rate:||N/A
|PC Interface:||N/A||Frequency Response (Input):||N/A
|MAC Compatible :||No||Frequency Response (Output):||N/A
|Assignable Faders:||Maximum Input Level:||N/A
|Assignable Knobs:||Maximum Output Level:||
|Assignable Pads:||Dynamic Range:||
|Connectivity (Input):||Package Type:||
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please click here
Return to base
Manufacturer Contact Details
Recommend This Product
To tell a friend about this product please fill out your name and enter their email address.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Rane Serato Scratch Live SL 2 Digital Vinyl System, 48K, 24 Bit . Please choose from the list below.