The AudioBox 22VSL introduces a new generation of PreSonus USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interfaces that take hardware/software integration to the logical next step. Using your computer CPU and PreSonus Virtual StudioLive™ (VSL) software, AudioBox VSL-series interfaces provide reverb and and delay effects and the same Fat Channel compression, limiting, semi-parametric EQ, and high-pass filter, as the PreSonus StudioLive™ 16.0.2 digital mixer— all with inaudible latency. Now you can monitor and record with or without real-time dynamics processing and EQ!
Tracking without hearing effects and signal processing is like playing a video game with your eyes closed. Musicians rely on aural cues when performing, and their performance can vary depending on what they hear in their monitors. Adding just the right amount of compression, EQ, and reverb can make a huge difference in their ability to hear themselves clearly and to experience their performance as if it occurred in a natural space rather than in the artificial sonic environment of the studio. The result is a better performance and ultimately a better recording.
• 24-bit / 96 kHz 2 x 2 USB 2.0 recording interface
• 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with:
• Combo XLR mic and balanced ¼" instrument input
• Class A XMAX™ mic / instrument preamp
• Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
• 48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
• Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
• Headphone jack with level control
• Main-output level control
• LED clip indicator for each channel
• Studio One™ Artist digital audio workstation software included
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL - Advanced 2x2 USB 2.0 Recording System . Please choose from the list below.