Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 5
Rated 5 out of 5 by Inaam Sleek, sexy and practical.
Absolutely gorgeous case with all the functionality you could want. USB 3.0, plenty of drive bays, good airflow and moderately good cable management. It even fit an XFX R9 280x which is 11.2" long. Managed to get it for ~£51 from Scan which is the cheapest I could find online (RRP £60).
25 February 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by stoka Good tower
The tower is very nice and the LED's look very nice. There is decent room inside but a large PSU with thick breaded cables is hard to route because the grommet holes are quite small. The fan controller i a nice feature but is not as good as others. The included fans are ok but a bit noisy for a silent freak like me but overall there good. The hole tower is grate for the price, the overall size is good for some one that does not want massive water cooling.
26 December 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ross Great looking case, LEDs look phenomenal in the dark, when using the fan controls, at highest you have a cool system, when lowest you have a basically silent system.
Everything fits in the case well, but cables dont have a ton of
room so cables dont look very neat.
26 June 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Keir - Plenty of fans with good fan control
- Great Aesthetics
- Great airflow
- Plenty of ways to power fans (also a negative)
- Plenty of space for large profile CPU heatsinks
- Destitute cable management options
- Somewhat poor build quality (quite a few parts felt "cheap", side panels were flimsy)
- Stock fans are a little too loud
- Every stock fan included a molex power adapter, which just isn't necessary with the included fan controller. There's simply no reason to not use the fan controller and power all of the fans using a single molex, so it makes no sense to include a clunky and redundant alternative.
23 April 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joanna price and design
no a lot space inside and poor airflow
04 September 2012