Netstor's TurboBox-mini™ NA221A is a plug-and-play external PCIe(ePCIe) expansion device that is designed for attaching a PCIe card to a laptop or desktop PC. With the feature of easy and high mobility, TurboBox-mini™ allows users to integrate the power of PCIe card and computer into a dynamic, flexible, and mobile workstation. By adding the PCIe card to TurboBox-mini™ and connecting it to a laptop via ExpressCard 34 and cable, a moderate laptop can be turned into a powerful/scientific computer, or an audio/video editing workstation for professionals.
Sandy Bridge Microarchitecture Compatible
The new TurboBox-mini™ NA221A is compatible with most current PCIe 2.0/Gen 2 specification as well as Intel's latest Sandy Bridge processor microarchitecture. As TurboBox-mini™ NA221A works with current Intel's 6 series chipset laptop, the ExpressCard 34 connector supports throughput up to 5 Gb/s; as working with desktop PC, the PCIe host card supports throughput up to 20 Gb/s, providing fast and reliable data throughput as well as bandwidth for users in different fields.
High Bandwidth with Fast Transmission Rate
Based on latest PCIe 2.0/Gen 2 technology as well as Sandy Bridge microarchitecture, TurboBox-mini™ provides a solution of zero latency connectivity with a maximum throughput of 5 Gbps or 500 MB/s when connecting with a laptop, or with a maximum throughput of 20 Gbps or 2,000 MB/s as connecting with a desktop PC. The convenient TurboBox-mini™ features light weight, supporting double width PCIe cards, available for any x1, ×4, ×8 and ×16 PCI Express standard length card.
• 1 unit of NA221A enclosure
• 1 piece of NP965A (ExpressCard34)
• 1 piece of AAMS3810 (external Multilane to PCI-E miniSAS cable).
External PCI Express 2.0(Backward PCI Express 1.0 Compatible)
Expansion Slot Available
1x PCI-Express slot with double width space
Two 40x40x10 mm Cooling Fans
One ExpressCard 34/54 for laptop
• Supports One PCI-Express Card with maximum double width space
• High-strength Aluminium housing with light and compact features
• Dedicated Power Supply and Cooling System
• Laptop ExpressCard34 & Desktop PCI-Express Host Adapter supported
• Easy Installation and No Driver Requirement
• Host Interface: External PCI Express 2.0(Backward PCI Express 1.0 Compatible)
• No. of Slot(s): One PCI-Express slot with double width space
• Material: Aluminium Housing
• Power Supply: Universal 80W Power Adapter (AC Input: 100-240V, 50~60Hz / DC Output:+12V / 6.67A)
• Cooling: Two 40x40x10 mm Cooling Fans
• LED Display: Power On - Blue
• Case Size: 254(D)x198(W)x58(H) mm
• Card Length Available: 218 mm(L)
• No Driver Requirement for TurboBox-mini™
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as NetStor NA221A-NB PCI Express Slot Expansion Box with Cable & ExpressCard 34 host card - TurboBox Mini . Please choose from the list below.