Designed by the company that revolutionized mobile music production with the industry-standard FireWire 410, the ProFire™ 610 FireWire audio/MIDI interface transforms your Mac or PC into a powerful 6-in/10-out recording studio. Premium digital converters deliver high-definition, 24-bit/192kHz audio throughout the signal path. Two preamps with award-winning Octane™ technology offer clean, transparent sound with low noise and exceptional headroom. Onboard DSP mixing provides a totally flexible recording experience—perfect for creating multiple, independent monitor mixes. The user-assignable master volume knob gives you flexible control over output levels. MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. The half-rack-space unit also doubles as a standalone two-channel microphone preamp and A/D-D/A converter. ProFire 610 is compatible with major audio software making it an unbeatable choice for personal, high-definition recording.
• 6 x 10 simultaneous analog/digital I/O > ideal for mobile recording
• 2 preamps with award-winning Octane™ technology > pristine sound quality
• flexible onboard DSP mixer > create multiple unique cue mixes
• up to 24-bit/192kHz > high-definition digital audio
• user-assignable master volume knob > customize your setup
• functions as 2-channel mic pre/2-channel A/D-D/A converter > standalone operation
• JetPLL technology > critically acclaimed jitter elimination
• compatible with major audio software > use Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Live and GarageBand
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as M-Audio Profire 610 Firewire Interface, 6 In / 10 Out, 2 Mic Preamps, 192 kHz, 24 Bit, 7.08 Dawbench LLP . Please choose from the list below.