Lynx L22 Two channel 192 kHz analog PCI card
Lynx L22, PCI Interface, 200 kHz, 24 Bit, 2 in / 4 Out + Digital I/O, 8.77 Dawbench LLP
If you’re looking for the audio performance of a LynxTWO or Lynx Aurora converter in a two-channel format, the L22 PCI card is just what you need. L22 provides two 192 kHz analog channels and two 96kHz digital channels with the same audio engine as LynxTWO. And although it only has four channels total, L22 uses the LynxTWO’s 16-channel software mixer and can add I/O channels using the optional LS-ADAT and LS-AES LStream daughter cards.
The L22 is an excellent choice for mastering and broadcast facilities where quality and stability are crucial. This professional audio interface card is also intended for use in the most demanding audio recording, post-production, and measurement applications.
Using proprietary circuit topologies and custom components in the analog stages along with the latest converter technology, the L22 achieves a 117 dB dynamic range. Most importantly, advanced noise-rejection design techniques are incorporated to maintain this performance from computer to computer.
The onboard digital mixer is extremely flexible allowing the L22 to adapt to any studio or workstation configuration. Each of the mixer's 16 outputs is capable of mixing signals from 16 physical inputs or 16 playback tracks with 32-bit precision.
As with other Lynx products, the L22 provides unprecedented compatibility with a wide range of platforms and operating systems. Lynx device drivers are developed in-house to insure quality and robust operation.
• 200kHz sample rate / 100kHz analog bandwidth (Supported with all drivers)
• Two 24-bit balanced analog inputs and outputs
• +4dBu or -10dBV line levels selectable per channel pair
• 24-bit AES3 or S/PDIF I/O with full status and subcode support
• Sample rate conversion on digital input
• Non-audio digital I/O support for Dolby Digital® and HDCD
• 32-channel / 32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs
• Multiple dither algorithms per channel
• Word, 256 Word, 13.5MHz or 27MHz clock sync
• Extremely low-jitter tunable sample clock generator
• Dedicated clock frequency diagnostic hardware
• Multiple-board audio data routing and sync
• Two LStream™ ports support 8 additional I/O channels each
• Compatible with LStream modules for ADAT and AES/EBU standards
• Zero-wait state, 16-channel, scatter-gather DMA engine
• Windows 2000/XP/XPx64/Vista/Vistax64: MME, ASIO 2.0, WDM, DirectSound, Direct Kernel Streaming and GSIF
• Macintosh OSX: CoreAudio (10.4)
• Linux, FreeBSD: OSS
• RoHS Compliant
|Manufacturer:||Lynx||Dynamic Range:||117 dB
|Computer Interface Type:||Maximum Input Level:||+20 dBu
|Mic Preamps (Max):||Maximum Output Level:||+20 dBu
|Instrument Inputs (Max):||Low Latency Performance Rating:||
|Phantom Power:||No||iPad Compatible:||No
|Sample Rate:||200 kHz||Misc. Notes:||
|Bit Resolution:||24||Dimensions (mm):||
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please click here
Return to base
Manufacturer Contact Details
Recommend This Product
To tell a friend about this product please fill out your name and enter their email address.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Lynx L22, PCI Interface, 200 kHz, 24 Bit, 2 in / 4 Out + Digital I/O, 8.77 Dawbench LLP . Please choose from the list below.