End of Life
Lian-Li Black Tower Computer Case
Lian Li PC-X1000B, Black, Super Full Tower Aluminum Case, w/o PSU
The new TYR PC-X1000 is a Full-tower case, which is ideal for the latest graphics cards in combination with the best thermal dynamics. All the internal installation can be done without tools, and it is easily adjustable to optimize your hardware setup. Especially in the advent of adding in new graphics cards, equipped with 8 PCI slots, the PC-X1000 can hold three or more graphics cards, supporting both CrossfireX™ and 3-way SLI™.
User Interface is very important key in Lian Li chassis. The external fixture, user interface, and the internal structure have all been tested to meet Lian Li’s high quality standards. In 2009 Lian Li launched the new TYR series, the PC-X1000, an all aluminum alloy chassis, with a rounded edge design and stylish look. PC-X1000 has hair-line brushed anodized aluminum finishing.
The new TYR series, PC-X1000 is the case in which functionality and style converge. Open the side panel with the tool-less latch, the removable motherboard tray, HDD racks, 3 x140mm silent intake fans with filter, top mounted multi-media I/O ports, and the graphics card holder all have been redesigned – because when it comes to your comfort, every detail counts.
The new internal layout has the motherboard on the middle level, which allows for easier access to the motherboard as well as more room above, thus larger CPU coolers can be used. To install the power supply unit, just slide the power supply unit throguh the opening at the rear of the case - there is room for 180mm-long power supplies.
• TYR PC-X1000 has multi-heat zones designed to give a better thermal solution and tidy up the internal space.
• There are two aluminum handles for 2.5" HDDs on the middile level, allowing the user to install or remove 2.5" HDD far more easily. They also absorb and reduce vibrations.
• The new TYR PC-X1000 is equipped with large cooling fans, with low RPM, which still provide enough air flow to cool down the hardware adequately. The front 140mm intake fans run at 1200RPM, and the rear 140mm fan extracts the hot air out at 1200RPM.
• TYR PC-X1000 features multi-heat zone design; the upper zone holds two opticals, one floppy and three HDDs; the middle zone holds the motherboard and the lower zone has a power supply unit and three HDDs. This helps to separate the heat sources, for a better thermal solution.
• TYR PC-X1000 supports liquid cooling systems, the two holes at the rear of the case allow water tubes to pass through, and the rubber cover can protect the tubes away from cutting.
• TYR PC-X1000 has fitted a three speed fan controller, the user can adjust the fan speed to get the best balance between silent and cooling.
• The fans are mounted with Lian Li’s anti-vibration fan mounting system; the rubber ring grommet absorbs the vibrations, keeping the case silent.
• The new 5.25” bay tool-less mounting incorporates a mounting bar equipped with rubber padding. After closing the mounting bar, the rubber pad pushes and holds the 5.25” device in position to both secure and absorb vibrations from the device.
• The aluminum PCI tool-less mounting module is equipped with a rubber pad which can hold the graphics card firmly while closing the gap found in the PCI bracket and PCI slot to reduce noise from escaping air and furthermore reduce vibrations.
• TYR PC-X1000 features Lian Li patented Anti-virbation HDD cage, which has room for seven 3.5" HDDs. It is easy to use, and no tools are required - simply use the special thrumb screw to secure the anti-vibration rubber ring to the HDD, and slide the HDD into the cage.
• There is a huge internal space for power supply units, there are anti-vibration rubber strips to reduce the noise from the PSU
|Manufacturer:||Lian-Li||Fan Bays:||5 x 140mm
|Case Edition:||Fans Included:||5 x 140mm
|Case Form Factor:||Full Tower ||Quick Release Fittings:||No
|Motherboard Form Factor:||ATX|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel:||1 x eSATA|
1 x Firewire (6pin)
1 x Headphone
1 x Mic In
4 x USB 2.0
|Dimensions:||230 x 680 x 430 (WxHxD mm)
|Drive Bays:||1 x 3.5" External|
6 x 3.5" Internal
2 x 5.25" External
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please click here
Return to base
Manufacturer Contact Details
Recommend This Product
To tell a friend about this product please fill out your name and enter their email address.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Lian Li PC-X1000B, Black, Super Full Tower Aluminum Case, w/o PSU . Please choose from the list below.