The simple SP-170 piano achieved popularity thanks to its focus on the two most important aspects of a piano performance: a comfortable keyboard, and a satisfying sound. While retaining this clean and simple design, the SP-170s controls have been optimized by moving the rear-mounted power switch and volume knob to the front panel, ensuring easy operation by those who may be using a digital piano for the first time.
• Simple in design, the portable and stylish SP-170s emphasizes the vital piano elements: a comfortable keyboard, and a satisfying sound.
• Convenient Piano Play button instantly recalls the main piano sound.
• The Sound button provides access to each of the ten internal sounds.
• A total of ten sounds are provided, including electric pianos, harpsichord, organs, strings, and more.
• The Key Touch Control offers three levels of sensitivity to match the keyboard response to any playing style.
• The new speaker system features improved speaker quality and enhanced resonance.
• Reverb effect adds depth and spaciousness to the sound; Chorus adds warmth and motion.
• Two headphone jacks allow for parent/child or student/teacher private practice, or for just sharing with friends.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Korg SP-170s - 88-key Portable Digital Piano. RH4 Graded Hammer Action 10 Sounds Speakers Black . Please choose from the list below.