The DC3217BY features Intel's Thunderbolt™ technology transforming device interconnectivity, dramatically increasing transfer performance with bi-directional 10Gbps speed, and offers daisy chaining to multiple devices, two SO-DIMM sockets for expandability upto 16 GB of memory, two PCIe* mini-card connectors for flexible support of wireless and SSD configurations, BIOS vault technology, fast boot and Intel® Visual BIOS.
Needs SODIMM DDR3 Memory and mSATA SSD
This product comes with the power brick but the power lead (LN13640) needs to be purchased seperately
• Intel® Core™ i3-3217U processor
• Intel® QS77 Express chipset
• Intel® Thunderbolt port for extreme connectivity and transfer rates
• HDMI port supporting HDMI 1.4a for best in class display
• Dual USB 2.0 Ports on the back panel
• 19V, 65W DC Power connector
• Dual Mini PCIe slots for expandability
• Front Panel USB 2.0 Port
• Dual SO-DIMM sockets for memory expandability upto 16 GB
• Stunningly Small Form Factor
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Intel BOX Canyon NUC Barebone Unit, Core i3-3217U Dual Core 1.8GHz, Intel QS77 Express, DDR3, HDMI/ Thunderbolt/ USB 2.0 . Please choose from the list below.
Intel BOXDC3217BY Next Unit of Computing Barebone Unit 4"x4"