Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB2 6in 6out
MOSC0007 - Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface
The Scarlett 6i6 is designed to allow recording on a smaller scale. In addition to two Focusrite mic preamps it features a stereo line input, making it possible to capture, for example, vocals, guitar and a digital piano at the same time. Both models feature the signature Scarlett range unibody metal chassis for road-ruggedness, and the unique "signal halo" LED rings around the input controls that indicate green for a good level and red for overload.
• Two award-winning Focusrite mic pres The best sounding interface in its class. The two award-winning mic preamps are products of Focusrite's meticulous approach to preamp design.
• 6 inputs and 6 outputs All of the analogue and digital inputs you need for home multi-track recording on a smaller scale. No need for breakout cables - every analogue input & output has a dedicated socket.
• Two headphone outputs with level controls With two headphone mixes the engineer and the artist can both listen to the mix at the levels they need.
• High quality 24bit/96KHz audio interfaces for Mac, PC and iPad Both feature professional conversion technology guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization on Mac, PC and iPad (or any iOS device via the Apple Camera Connection Kit - not included).
• Rugged metal unibody chassis Whether you are in the studio or on the road your Scarlett will not only look great, but also withstand the impacts sustained by a mobile recording rig.
• Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels Unique gain halo indicators make it clear when you have a good signal for recording. When the halos are green you have a good level, and when they turn red it means you need to turn the gain down.
• Large main monitor control A large main monitor control knob keeps your volume levels right at your fingertips.
• Scarlett MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer and router Scarlett MixControl provides a DSP mixer with flexible routing capabilities, intuitive one-click presets, and lower than 1.4 ms latency.
• Powerful software bundle Includes the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in.
|Computer Interface Type:||USB 2.0||Dynamic Range:||106 dB
|Connections (Input):||2 x 6.35mm (1/4") Jack|
1 x MIDI
1 x SP/DIF Coaxial
2 x XLR / Jack Combo
|Connections (Output):||4 x 6.35mm (1/4") Jack
2 x Headphone (TRS 6.35mm Jack)
1 x MIDI
1 x SP/DIF Coaxial
|Maximum Input Level:||+28 dBu||Maximum Output Level:||+11 dBu
|Mic Preamps (Max):||2 ||Low Latency Performance Rating:||
|Instrument Inputs (Max):||2 ||Dimensions (mm):||210 x 50 x 180 WxHxD
|Phantom Power:||Yes||DSP Processing:||No
|Sample Rate (Max):||96 kHz||Misc. Notes:||
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please click here
Return to base
Manufacturer Contact Details
Recommend This Product
To tell a friend about this product please fill out your name and enter their email address.
Firewire >> Firewire
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB. Read Further >>
Guides >> System Buses & Bandwidth
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals. Read Further >>
Guides >> Updating Drivers
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically. Read Further >>
Software >> 64 Bit Operating Systems
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system. Read Further >>
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface . Please choose from the list below.