Dune HD Smart D1 is an all-in-one solution for up to Full HD (1080p) video playback.
• The Sigma Designs 8642/8643 media processor: enjoy excellent playback and performance of interactive features.
• HDD player: connect an HDD to the player and play content directly from the HDD.
• Network player: connect the player to a local network and play content directly from PC or NAS (UPnP, SMB, NFS).
• MKV player: play HD and SD video in a popular MKV format and other modern video file formats, including top quality HD video with very high bitrate.
• RealD: watch 3D video in this ultra modern format used in cinema for the latest movies.
• HD audio: enjoy top-quality audio tracks (Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio, LPCM, FLAC).
• 3 USB ports: conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
• eSATA port: connect an HDD via the most efficient eSATA interface.
• Internal HDD option: use an optional 3.5" SATA HDD installed directly inside the player.
• USB slave port: easily and quickly transfer files between the HDD in the player (when installed) and a PC.
• SD card slot: easily play media files on SD memory cards from your camera or other devices, or use an SD memory card as a local or system storage (required for BD Live function).
• HDMI 1.3: ensure the best possible quality of HD video and HD audio.
• A rich set of standard A/V connectors: use S/PDIF optical audio, stereo audio, component video, composite video outputs to easily connect any A/V equipment.
• Flexible support for Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio: output as bitstream or decode to LPCM for flexibility when connecting audio equipment.
• Video output flexibility: output video in any resolution and format (from SD to 1080p, 24p/PAL/NTSC).
• Upscaling: high quality upscaling of DVD and any other SD video content to Full HD (1080p) or other HD resolution.
• File browser: convenient file browser with powerful file management (copy, move, delete, rename, organize, sort).
• The best basis for multi-component Dune HD Smart system: built-in VFD display helps to build the most feature-rich solution.
• High-quality music playback: play very high-quality (up to 192 Khz / 24-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE, WAV/PCM, DTS, etc).
• Playlists: build playlists from your folders, use your own playlists, use repeat and shuffle functions.
• NAS function: access files on storage devices (HDD, optical drive, etc) attached to the player from the local network (using SMB or FTP).
• BitTorrent: use built-in BitTorrent client to download files from P2P networks.
• Customizable user interface: work with media collections using cover art and icon browsing (with Full HD graphics).
• Flash applications: extend the player functionality with FlashLite applications.
• Internet radio: playback and record various Internet radio stations (HTTP/MP3).
• IPTV: playback and record IPTV streams (multicast UDP/RTP) from your Internet provider (check availability of multicast UDP/RTP streams with your Internet provider).
• Digital TV option: playback and record Digital TV channels using an optional Digital TV USB dongle (Digital TV USB dongle is not included; this option can be purchased separately).
• Internet browsing: view Internet Web sites on your TV using the built-in Web browser (built-in Web browser has limitations and may not allow to view some Internet Web sites).
• Processor: Sigma Designs 8642/8643
• RAM: 512 MB
• Flash memory: 128 MB, expandable with a HDD partition, USB flash drive, or SD card (2GB recommended)
• Media sources: internal HDD (SATA 3.5”), external HDD (USB, eSATA), external optical drive (USB, eSATA), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources (HTTP, multicast UDP/RTP)
• Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, WMV9, VC1, H.264; support for very high bitrate video (up to 50 MBit/s and higher)
• Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, Blu-ray-ISO, BDMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS
• Optical disc formats: data discs (CD/DVD/BD) (MP3, JPEG, etc), Audio CD (PCM/DTS), DVD-Video (retail and user-authored discs), Blu-ray (retail and user-authored discs) *
• Blu-ray playback: Blu-ray menu, BD-J, BonusView, BD-Live – for both Blu-ray discs (retail and user-authored) (*) and full Blu-ray structures (Blu-ray-ISO, BDMV) played from HDD and network
• Video output modes: wide range of supported output resolutions (up to 1080p) and framerates (including 23.976p, 24p, PAL, NTSC)
• Video output framerate: automatic (according to the played content) and manual
• Audio codecs: AC3 (Dolby Digital), DTS, MPEG, AAC, LPCM, WMA, WMAPro, EAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), Dolby True HD, DTS HD High Resolution Audio, DTS HD Master Audio, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis; support for very high quality audio (up to 192 kHz / 24-bit)
• Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, WMA, FLAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), Ogg/Vorbis, WAV, DTS-WAV, DTS, AC3, AAC
• HD audio support: pass-through and decoding (stereo downmix) of Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD MA audiotracks (Blu-ray), pass-through of multichannel LPCM audiotracks (Blu-ray, TS, MKV), decoding of FLAC audiotracks (MKV, external)
• Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB/IDX), PGS (Blu-ray, TS, MKV)
• Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
• Playlist file formats: M3U, PLS
• Photo viewer functions: slideshow, transition effects, picture rotation, zoom, browse playlist, repeat, shuffle
• Audio playback functions: browse playlist, repeat, shuffle, ID3 tags, plasma TV burn-in prevention
• Filesystems: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write)
• Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit
• WiFi: optional 802.11n WiFi (via an external USB WiFi stick, not included, Dune HD Air recommended)
• Dune Network Playback Accelerator: special optimizations ensuring best-in-class network playback performance for the Sigma Designs 864x platform and enabling smooth playback of any supported kind of media content via any network protocol (including NFS and SMB) even in 100 Mbit/s Ethernet networks.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Dune HD Smart D1 inc Optical Drive Bay Sigma 8642/8643 Network 1080p MKV Streamer - NAS, BitTorrent, IPTV Functions . Please choose from the list below.