The Antec KÜHLER Hv(2)O 920 provides maximum-performance liquid cooling for your CPU in a quick, easy-to-install package. Unlike traditional liquid cooling systems, this self-contained unit comes prefilled and requires zero maintenance. The dual 120 mm Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) fans and 3rd generation copper coldplate ensure quiet, efficient cooling, while the 49 mm thick radiator is equipped to handle the highest performing CPUs on the market. Lastly, the included software helps you monitor and control the KÜHLER Hv(2)O 920's performance and allows you to customize its stylish RGB LED.
Designed to unlock the maximum potential of your CPU, the Antec KÜHLER Hv(2)O 920 delivers exceptional cooling when you need it the most.
• CPU Socket Compatibility:
- Intel 1155 / 1156 / 1366 and now LGA2011
- AMD AM2 / AM3 / AM2+ / AM3+
• Included software provides essential tools to control and monitor the KÜHLER Hv(2)O 920
• Non-corrugated easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning
• Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) radiator fans generate the quietest high performance cooling
• Customizable RGB LED creates brilliant illumination
• Cooling Liquid - Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive
• Fan Speed: 700 - 2400 RPM (PWM controlled)
• Tubing Length: 330 mm /13,0"
• Radiator Dimensions:
- 151 mm (H) x 120 mm (W) x 49 mm (D)
- 5,6" (H) x 4,7" (W) x 1,9" (D) /
• Fan Dimensions:
- 120 mm x 25 mm / 4,7" x 1,0"
• Air Flow:
- 110 CFM
• Noise Level:
- 43 dBA
• Cold Plate + Pump Height:
- 29 mm / 1,1"
• Net weight: 2,4 kg / 1,1 lbs
• AQ3 - Antec Quality 3 year limited warranty on parts and labour
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Antec Kuhler H2O 920 CPU Watercooler 1155, 1156, 1366, AM2, AM3, AM2+, AM3+ . Please choose from the list below.