The newly designed AKG legend, K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG’s circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work.
Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
• Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
• Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
• Patented Varimotion speakers
• High noise attenuation
• For onstage and studio use
• Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
• Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
• Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as AKG K271 MkII Headphones . Please choose from the list below.