Ideal for work in the studio or for monitoring in a live environment, these headphones offer a huge amount of comfort as well as the legendary AKG sound. The earpads are comfortable and fit well, and the closed back minimises spillage and allow for dynamic listening sessions.
With a maximum power output of 22mW, 55ohms impedance and a frequency range between 16Hz - 28kHz these headphones come from the AKG stable with a long history and provenance.
The newly designed AKG legend, K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG’s circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work.
Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
• Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
• Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
• Patented Varimotion speakers
• High noise attenuation
• For onstage and studio use
• Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
• Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
• Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as AKG K271 MkII Headphones . Please choose from the list below.